07 December 2012

Blog Name Change

You may have noticed that I have changed the title of my blog. I have three blogs - my floral art blog, my daily paintings blog and my artbymarion blog for my larger works. I am finding it difficult to maintain all three, plus my website and keep enough time for painting LOL.

I am combining this blog (my daily painting blog) with my artbymarion blog, and I have renamed it "Joy of Colour" which I feel is more appropriate and reflects my style of painting. It also means that you will see more of my paintings, not just my small daily paintings. I hope you like the change.

I am going to continue with my "art of flowers" blog, specifically for my florals.
http://artofflowers.blogspot.fr/ so please pop over and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.