17 December 2016

Poppies Commission Painting

Poppy Trio
30x30cm (12x12) on MDF canvas board
SOLD

This painting was a commission painting based on a previous painting.

Coincidences do happen...

The orignal was painted a few years back and had no interest. It eventually sold at the end of last month. The next week I received a request for a new version of this for a commission. Funny how something can be ignored for ages and then suddenly two come along at once - a bit like buses.

My collector was so pleased with it, that he has requested another two slightly larger paintings...

The original Painting

He wanted a lighter background and the poppies to stand out more. Obviously he felt I had achieved what he requested. He's happy and I certainly am.

CONNECT WITH ME:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.