09 May 2017

It's Only Paint


Not only is my course about painting it is also about getting yourself into the correct mindset and not limiting yourself. We are often our own worst enemy, I know I am. That little devil on the shoulder saying 'You can't do this', 'No one will like it' 'What will people think?' etc. You've probably been there as well.

At the end of the day it is only paint on board, canvas or paper. The more you do it the better you will become. Some days you will produce good ones and other days not so good, but don't let this limit you. Enjoying what you do comes with letting go and not being afraid and when you feel good in yourself the world looks a much happier place.

This also applies to life in general don't you think?

Work in Progress
12x12 inch
Acrylic on 5mm board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.