29 June 2018

Artwork in a Room, which app do you use?

DISRUPTED NARRATIVE
by Marion Hedger
60x60cm on cradled panel
Framed in a white floater frame
Overall size 65x65cm
AVAILABLE

I'm gradually adding room views on my website to make is easier to visualise the art in a room.

Often I use room mock-ups, usually from Mockup World but these involve using Photoshop to get the full benefits from the different layers. I only have Photoshop Elements which is OK but doesn't give the full functionality and often involves a lot of fiddling.

Just lately I have been using the WallApp app which is easy to use but has a limited number of rooms with a sofa.

Se7en is the MAGIC NUMBER
by Marion Hedger
60x60cm on cradled panel
Framed in a white floater frame
Overall size 65x65cm


With the two paintings above I framed the pieces with a white frame similar to those I use in real life (my framed photos did not work out very well) in PSE first. Now I have the frame, creating more room photos will be easy.

What apps do you use to show your art in a setting? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.