04 September 2019

Over the moon.... Towards New Vistas award

TOWARDS NEW VISTAS
by Marion Hedger
40x40cm, acrylic and mixed media


I'm over the moon. 🙏This abstract has been awarded a 'Special Merit' award in the LightSpaceTime open competition.

Special Merit Award Category – These are the artists and their artwork which we felt could easily have been placed higher but due to the size constraints in each media category, this art was placed in this special category.  Any of the Special Merit art, in many cases, is interchangeable with the best art that we selected for the top tiers. 

This painting evolved and almost painted itself from the start. I loved what was happening and nearly stopped earlier. I'm glad I kept going as it just got better and better. Note the special touch that my 'brush' of lavender stems created.

CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.