15 February 2024

Take your art to the next level - Free Workshop


There is an exciting opportunity coming up that I want to share with you...

My colleague and friend, Nicholas Wilton, is about to begin his annual Free Online Workshop called, The Art of Your Life Workshop.

 


 

It begins on March 4th, but free registration is open now!

 

I am going to be following along with the workshop again this year, and I would love for you to join me.

Nicholas has been teaching this workshop since 2016, and in that time, has helped over 200,000 artists push their art to exciting new places.

 

It is an entire week of teaching from Nicholas, designed to help you make art that is stronger 

and more like you.


Because it is held online, you can participate from home — no matter where you are in the world.


And... it is completely free!


Click here to save your seat in the free Art of Your Life Workshop!


I am going to be following along with the workshop again this year, and I would love for you to join me.


Nicholas has been teaching this workshop since 2016, and in that time, has helped over 200,000 

artists push their art to exciting new places.

 

 
Keep up to date with the latest artwork by Marion

CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.