02 March 2016

Miniature Sunset Oil Paintings Video

Sunset Miniature Treasure paintings
4"x4" oil on panel

It's been over a month since I last posted. Due to family matters I have been travelling back and forth to the UK and I have had very little time to paint over the last 2 to 3 months.

I returned home yesterday and I have been playing with Windows movie maker. OK so it is not a movie, but I think this is an interesting way to showcase a series of work, What do you think? Is this better/worse/no different than showing the photos one after another in a blog?

4 comments:

  1. I think I prefer them in as images in a blog. More time to study, enjoy and hopefully buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sea, I know what you mean but I also like to see them one after another so maybe there is room for both.

      Delete
  2. You are very clever to make a movie. I have a Mac....I am sure it is easy there too but I don't want to learn. LOL I love your sunset paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, Not clever at all. I used Windows Movie Maker. Takes a while to get to grips with it but then it is quite simple - at least for a sequence like this.

    ReplyDelete

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.