30 January 2019

Impromptu Studio Sale - Time limited

After the success of my gallery exhibition in December, I want to say "Thank You" and share some of the joy with my collectors and newsletter subscribers.

Sign up to my newsletter and save of 20% when you purchase any painting directly through my website -  

This offer is only available until midnight on 31st January Pacific Time

HOW IT WORKS 

  1. Subscribe to my newsletter. 
  2. I will send you the latest newsletter with the offer code
  3. Go to the website and choose your painting.
  4. Contact me, via email  or through the 'contact the artist' link on the site, with the name of the painting and the code word.
  5. I will send you an invoice which includes the shipping costs.
  6. Your painting will ship within two days.
Remember - This offer is only available until midnight 31st January Pacific Time (GMT +8h)
   


CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.