05 January 2019

Red Miniature Treasures works in progress

New 6"x6" Miniature Treasure Paintings Work in Progress
by Marion Hedger
Oil on gallery wrapped canvas

My previous series of Miniature Treasures were very popular at the Windsor Contemporary Art Fair last November.

I have another art Fair coming up in Surrey during March and have started on a new series for the fair. I'm using recycled canvases which have been sanded down to remove most of the texture created by the palette knife work. A small amount of texture remains which will add depth to the new painting.

These ones have red as their main colours and others (I shall post later) with orange. They will be framed in white floating frames like the previous ones


CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.