13 June 2019

The Perks of Art Fairs




Making art is an isolating business. It's very nature means, that on the whole, art making is a sole activity spending lots of time alone creating.

Participation in art fairs is one way of meeting other artists and potential collectors, making you feel part of the community. It's a way for the general public to actually meet the person behind the art and allow the artist to communicate and show their human side.

One of the lovely bonuses for the artist, is receiving nice compliments and having some quite off the wall conversations. I am sharing some of the lovely comments I received at the Sussexwest art fair.


I appreciate each and everyone of these comments and it always gives me a lift that people have taken the time to leave one. It's also satisfying to know that my art has touched someone.

CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.