17 July 2019

Revitalising my Etsy Shop with new work



For the last two years I have been ignoring my Etsy shop while I concentrate on my new direction of abstracts.

I've always had good sales on Etsy, and now I am revitalising it with some of my abstracts and gradually sprucing it up with better photos.

At the moment I have concentrated on adding my smaller format art on paper and on box canvasses. I have also added a some self-print files where you can download electronic version of my art to print at home for your own use.

Pop over to my Etsy shop and have a look. Your feedback will be valued.

Works on Paper available here. Ready to frame, with a white mount, for a standard 24x30cm frame.

Oil canvas abstracts available here.

Digital Prints available here

CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.