08 October 2019

Lyon Contemporary Art Fair

Lyon Contemporary Art Fair Stand


Last week end saw me at the Art3f Lyon Contemporary Art Fair with my largest painting to date taking pride of place.

It's so hard to photograph the stand as it is 3metres deep and hard to get a good vantage point to photograph the walls properly. At the English art fairs I am used to having a longer stand where the side walls are 1m or 1.5meters long which I find is a much better way to display the art. But the smallest art3f stands are 3x3m. I feel it discourages visitors to enter the stand as, although there is 9 linear metres of wall space, it feels quite enclosed.

I have another art fair at Marseille the weekend after next, with the same stand layout so I will have to get used to it LOL. If you are in the area and would like tickets. Contact me

Keep upto date with the latest artwork by Marion


CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.