13 April 2020

#ArtistSupportPledge

Artist Support Pledge


Due to the COVID-19 pandemic many artists have found themselves without work teaching, technical support, gallery work, exhibitions and sales have disappeared. In an attempt to help alleviate some of this stress I have joined the ARTIST SUPPORT PLEDGE #artistsupportpledge on Instagram started by Matthew Burrows - @matthewburrowsstudio and pay it forward.

I reduced the price of some artwork and included them in the #artistsupportpledge on my website. Those shown here have not yet been uploaded but are selling for 85€ (£75 each) normal retail 120€ so leave a comment or email me if interested. 20x20cm mixed media on paper.


The concept is a simple one. I will post images of my work I am willing to sell for no more than 200 euro each (not including shipping.) Every time I reach 1 000€ of sales I pledge to buy another artists work for up to 200€. I am also including my other artworks as well i.e. 20% of sales will go to purchasing another artist's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.