14 May 2020

New Additions to Artist Support Pledge #artistsupportpledge

IN THE PINK
20X20CMcm
Acrylic on Khadi paper
Varnished

DID I IMAGINE HARMONY
20X20CMcm
Acrylic on watercolour paper
Varnished
85€/£75 normal retail price 120€
Worldwide shipping included


These two new paintings are painted with a Zorn palette. See here for a previous Zorn pallete post.

I've added them to the artist support pledge paintings. See the original post which explains all about the ethos behind it. They are not on my website at the moment so, if you are interested in either, or both, please email me at marion.hedger@artbymarion.co.uk

Take a look at some of the other paintings included in the #artistsupportpledge on my website.

CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.