01 October 2014

30 paintings in 30 day challenge Collage


 30 paintings in 30 day challenge
Collage of all 30 paintings.

Well, another challenge over and 30 paintings completed. Once again it was fun and, well, challenging. Because of the size of some of the paintings, a few still needed those final touches. I managed to finish a few today and will finish the rest over the next couple of days.

The completed paintings are available here. I will add the others as they are finished.

Thank you to everyone who commented for your support and encouragement and especially to Leslie Saeta for hosting. To view the participants final collages, visit Leslie Saeta's blog

5 comments:

  1. Great collage with interesting shapes. I never managed to get my uploaded so well in my past 30 in 30 participations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. I had to browbeat picmonkey into submission LOL but I think I have the hang of it now. Just takes a bit of fiddling.

      Delete
  2. all the best...Till the NEXT Challenge!
    I hope you will include your artistic alent!

    ReplyDelete

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.