08 June 2016

#AbundantArtShow is ending soon.



Hidden Passageway, 30x40cm

You might remember I mentioned a few days ago I was taking part in the #abundantartshow alongside several hundred other artists. It ends in two days, and today's challenge is to ask people to share your work to help you spread the word and perhaps find new buyers. {I find this very hard to say! But nothing ventured...} So if you feel moved to support an artist today, visit the #abundantartshow hashtag and share your favourite painting any which way, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc - it doesn't even have to be mine. ;) And don't forget to use the hashtag! Either way, a HUGE thank you to you for already supporting and encouraging me so much. I appreciate it more than I can say. 

I have created a pinterest board for the abundantartshow showing some of the art I like. I must say, there is a lot of variety. https://www.pinterest.com/artbymarion/abundantartshow/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.