22 January 2020

Auction of Golden Days

GOLDEN DAYS
by Marion Hedger
Acrylic on Paper
I've recently put my Etsy shop on hold. I haven't been doing much with it just lately so instead of just letting it die a natural death as items came up for a renewal. I will reassess this sometime in March.

In the meantime I have rejoined Daily Paintworks as it is a site just dedicated to art so more relevant to an artist than Etsy. There is a fee of US$12.95 a month which will hopefully be covered by sales.
Take a look and if you think Daily Paintworks might suit you, the first month is free.

To kick-start my new involvement I have put one of my paintings up for auction starting at $110 or with a Buy it Now option of  $200 a saving of $50 off the normal price of $250.

CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.