30 January 2014

30 paintings in 30 days montage

30 paintings in 30 days montage

A fun challenge, but now I need a rest LOL

I really love the way some of these turned out, my favs are:
This was quite a spontaneous painting and reminded me of my early morning walk
A re-worked painting experiment that turned out well
The first time I painted after an impressionist and I enjoyed doing it and the end result
 I like the lively and loose feel of this one
 
The share vivacity of this one gets my vote
 
 These miniature treasures were a share joy to paint. I surprised myself by being able to paint this small

 Thank you all for following me, and I hope you enjoyed the journey as much as I did

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! My fave is second row, third over. I LOVE the colors in your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colors and compositions -- congratulations on completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent landscapes and color, Marin. Congrats on the 30/30!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous, colorful, collage! Thank you, Marion, for making my February warmer and more beautiful!!! I hope I win your painting, but just realized I probably didn't confirm the email! Got to find it and confirm! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work next month and beyond...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful paintings Marion! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Marion. Love your use of color.

    ReplyDelete

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.