01 January 2014

Cheat for day 1 of the January 30 paintings in 30 days challenge

Ikebana 4 - Burnt Orange Chrysanthemums
Oil on canvas panel
24x30 cm (approx 10x12inch)
Palette knife painting 
100€, international shipping included
I have just returned from spending the holidays with my family in the UK. I thought I might be able to pull something together tonight, but as usual for this time of year I have picked up a virus and I am feeling sorry for myself. So I am cheating and posting this chrysanthemum still life painting that was part of the November Wetcanvas.com floral and botanical forum challenge. It does fit, more or less, into the challenge to my self this month, to push my painting style further.

6 comments:

  1. I love your colour combination Marion. I'm doing the challenge too. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better. I'll be looking for your 30/30 paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Leslie says the only rule is to have fun, so please get better soon, so you can have some fun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, feeling much better. Went over to the UK and everyone, but everyone, had this virus. My son had to go home early on Chrissy day. So I have not done too badly.

    ReplyDelete

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.