28 January 2017

AFTER THE STORM Diptych WIP

AFTER THE STORM DIPTYCH
Work in Progress
2x50x60cm (overall 100x60cm - 40x24in)
Acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas



Day 27 of Jan 2017 30 paintings challenge
Click Here to see Day 26's painting

Well... I failed in yesterday's task of completing my painting. What did I do instead? Created another one of course!

Living in France the expense of shipping outside of France is high and it makes it difficult to ship large pieces, as Colissimo parcel post do not take very large parcels and DHL fees would be a large percent of the cost of the painting. I would like to paint larger. Some of the ideas this month, in my humble opinion, would look great larger.  To stick my toe in the water, I am trying the diptych and maybe triptych idea, if that works maybe then I'll be ordering those larger canvasses - I told you I was addicted to art supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.